Find Me on Spotify!

Recently I sent my arrangement to Spotify and all supported digital platforms. Below is the list of my Spotify links. Feel free to listen to my instrumental music, enjoy!

Futurixus is now on Joox!

Click the button below, or scan the QR above


NEW UPDATE

Album Release - Sleep deprivation is a serious problem, especially after covid-19 pandemic hit the globe along 2020. Quarantine, uncertainty, and infection threat affect many people with anxiety, depression, and insomnia (Brooks, et all, 2020). Lately, both my support system and I have been struggling with sleepless nights which feels like an endless problem. We still try our best in order to find the way out of this storm.

I wrote this album during the isolation. It is dedicated to our endeavors. Despite my previous songs which were rearranged to music box style, I also added some new songs into this album which were inspired by a lot of meaningful stories between the two of us.

However, hope this album also helps many people out there who have been stumbled in their journey during this "wondeful year". Let us become stronger. Let us face the storm together. You are not alone, stay breathing everyone!

Amuse Box Lullaby (Album) - Listen Now


Flower of St Catchpole - Listen Now

Heartfelt Faith - Listen Now

Haarmmoniiaa - Listen Now

Rearranged Path - Listen Now

If you don't have Spotify account, you can still listen to my music on other digital platforms. Visit my Songwhip landing page here.


You Might Also Like

0 komentar